|Just look at that chewy, chocolately goo|
You will need:
110g unsalted butter
110g chocolate (I used Galaxy, my favourite)
110g light brown sugar
100g caster sugar
50g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
1tsp of baking powder
1) Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
2) Put the butter and HALF the chocolate into a big heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
3) Stir until melted and smooth. Take the bowl off the heat.
4) Beat the eggs and add them to the bowl.
5) Sieve in the sugars, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
6) Chop up the remaining chocolate into small pieces and add to the bowl.
7) Add the Nutella in small blobs.
8) Stir until well mixed
9) Pour into a square tin, lined with baking parchment.
10) Cook for 35 minutes. I like them gooey in the middle but cook for longer if not.